Book - The Unofficial Guide To Disneyland 2004
The Unofficial Guide To Disneyland 2004
The unofficial guide to Disneyland 2004 by Bob Sehlinger
The Unofficial Guides® are the "Consumer Reports" of travel guides, offering candid evaluations of their destinations' attractions, hotels, restaurants, shopping, nightlife, sports, and more, all rated and ranked by a team of unbiased inspectors so even the most compulsive planners can be sure they're spending their time and money wisely. Each guide addresses the needs of everyone from families to business travelers, with handy charts that demonstrate how each place stacks up against the competition. Plus, all the details are pulled out so they're extremely easy to scan.
The Unofficial Guide® to Disneyland® is a candid guide to the Happiest Place on Earth, offering candid reviews of all the rides, shows, hotels, and restaurants, plus field-tested touring itineraries for adults and families with children. Also includes complete coverage of Universal Studios Hollywood.
The Unofficial Guide® to Disneyland® also includes:
- Every attraction rated and ranked for each age group, based on interviews and surveys of more than 6,100 families
- When to go: the best times of year and the best days of the week
- All the Disneyland® area hotels rated and ranked for value and quality of rooms, plus reviews of all full-service restaurants in Disneyland®
- How to find and meet the Disney characters
- Unvarnished, practical advice for families, couples, honeymooners, and singles