Book - The Health Fitness Handbook
The Health Fitness Handbook
The health fitness handbook
Get honest, reliable answers to your fitness questions! Written by three leading health and fitness experts, this no-nonsense, information-packed guide presents the latest research with sound medical advice in a way that’s easy to understand.
Inside you’ll find everything you need to start a safe, effective fitness program or to make your current program even better:
- Guidelines for evaluating your current fitness level
- Tips for setting realistic fitness goals
- Advice for changing health-related behaviors to meet your long-term goals
- The best exercises for improving aerobic fitness, flexibility, and strength
- Information on other important aspects of healthy living, including weight control, nutrition, injury prevention, and stress reduction
Easy-to-follow photos, charts, and tables will help you develop a personalized plan to achieve your desired fitness level.